Napolitana-Napoli (win Serie A, Champions and It.Cup)-100pts (129g 30ag)-No transfers

i really wonder how many times you did the ''trick''--->quit-load....anyway i might try this tactic cause i am really curious....one question you use exactly the same tactic against every team and even in away games???

No I mixed it up with Bebetoo on occasion but this was more often than not.
I am using this tactic with Hannover 96 at the moment and it's not having the same impact, still early days though.

No I mixed it up with Bebetoo on occasion but this was more often than not.
I am using this tactic with Hannover 96 at the moment and it's not having the same impact, still early days though.

"more often than not" do you mean.. that mixed it up with Bebetoo quite often.. or that you almost never mixed it up and mostly used this tactic?

WOWW ! How ? Any tweaks or something?

I used Bebetoo if things weren't going well.
Now something some may consider cheating but I tried as an experiment, for the tough big games on a few occasions I instant resulted them (if you have a skin that can do this) with pre-set instructions at home for 'smash and grab' and 'leave it late' or 'play for win' away, this 90% of the time resulted in big wins for me.

I rarely give these tactics a go, but i hit the wall and had a hard time finding the motivation to keep a save going longer than a couple of months.
Started looking around and thought your tactic had some interesting thoughts behind it, so i decided to give it a go, while trying to get Lyon back to the top of french football.

I've just finished my first season, and i have to say that the results are remarkable, even tho the defense is suspect at times.
I won the french league, both domestic cups and the europa league.

The league table:
View attachment 308078

Fixtures:
View attachment 308075
View attachment 308074
View attachment 308077

I forgot to arrange friendlies at the beginning, but got off to a fast start anyway and never really looked back.

My by far most standout performers was Pione Sisto and Alexandre Lacazette

Lacazette stats:
View attachment 308071

Sisto stats:
View attachment 308070

All in all a very pleasant surprise that this tactic worked as well as it did, although a lot of it could probably come down to getting lucky with injuries, as i didn't have many.

I rarely give these tactics a go, but i hit the wall and had a hard time finding the motivation to keep a save going longer than a couple of months.
Started looking around and thought your tactic had some interesting thoughts behind it, so i decided to give it a go, while trying to get Lyon back to the top of french football.

I've just finished my first season, and i have to say that the results are remarkable, even tho the defense is suspect at times.
I won the french league, both domestic cups and the europa league.

The league table:
View attachment 754999

Fixtures:
View attachment 755007
View attachment 755010
View attachment 755001

I forgot to arrange friendlies at the beginning, but got off to a fast start anyway and never really looked back.

My by far most standout performers was Pione Sisto and Alexandre Lacazette

Lacazette stats:
View attachment 755017

Sisto stats:
View attachment 755020

All in all a very pleasant surprise that this tactic worked as well as it did, although a lot of it could probably come down to getting lucky with injuries, as i didn't have many.

Original version?

Original version?

Of this tactic?
Yes, switched the training up a bit, when i had a run of games where the defense had been too prone to mistakes i changed the focus to defensive positioning rather than attacking movement.
Also - as it wasn't mentioned in the opening post - i've made every player train the role they're playing on the team.

Thanks for your feedback people, i'm trying to improve the defense right now, but i dont' have a lot of time, i will upload a new and more stable version when i'm satisfied with the results.

thanks dude, it's work for my milan... ^^)

Last edited:
Won champions league second season with Ajax only transfers being tielesman and odegaard

I'm testing with southampton,currently are first in premier league with nine wins in nine games

good job

Thanks guys for the feedback. I will wait for the new patch and then update the tactic to a more defensively solid version, because we all know how the ME can change things.

Can yout please put a screenshot of the team instructions. Cant install the tactic and would really like to give this a go. Thanks

season 2 champion league win with ajax beat real madrid
season 3 champions league runners up lost to bayern.

very good attacking tactic in season 3 had 107 GD in league

defence can league abit sometimes.

hi mate, i was wondering if you were going to update this tactic to fm16 as its by far the best tac ive every used great work thanks