Darjan88

Reaction score
I started with this tactic in my 4th season with Udinese against Atletico Madrid and Fiorentina. Since then my team become one of the major forces in Europe. We played two consecutive CL finals (lost both) and won 2nd and 3rd Serie A titles which is not easy when you have in form Napoli or Juventus who goes beyond 90 pts every season.

There is variations with one or two Shadow Strikers.

View attachment 235176View attachment 235175

View attachment 235174View attachment 234958

View attachment 235173View attachment 235171View attachment 235162

View attachment 235167View attachment 235165View attachment 235160

LINK

Zippyshare.com - Diamond.rar

Last edited:
I started with this tactic in my 4th season with Udinese against Atletico Madrid and Fiorentina. Since then my team become one of the major forces in Europe. We played two consecutive CL finals (lost both) and won 2nd and 3rd Serie A titles which is not easy when you have in form Napoli or Juventus who goes beyond 90 pts every season.

There is variations with one or two Shadow Strikers.

View attachment 929539View attachment 929541

View attachment 929542

View attachment 929543View attachment 929549View attachment 929570

View attachment 929561View attachment 929564View attachment 929572

LINK

Zippyshare.com - Diamond.rar
Can you upload in a different format?

When do you tend to use each tactic? Which one do you prefer out of the 1 and 2 shadow strikers?

View attachment 235130

just a test game. TOTAL DOMINATION!
I know my players fit perfect to the tactic, but with no tactic i've seen Reus alone vs 5 defenders and not knowing how to do...

When do you tend to use each tactic? Which one do you prefer out of the 1 and 2 shadow strikers?

That depends on my players availability and that is how another version is created. Diamond formation is original and I play it for some time. Then I was down to only one fit striker so I had to change formation. Now I prefer formation with two Shadow Strikers because they do much in defense and offers way more creative options in attack.

does the 2 shadow striker version have a form of corner exploit put in?

and if so who takes the corners for which side

thanks

Match prep listen to my *** man and OI tigh m and closing d always everybody except GK

XD

I am not sure if we think of same thing, match training ?

will try. with ac milan. wanted exactly something like this with these new players in milan.

but I will try with 2 strikers.

how is scoring with strikers? who scores more?