Resource icon

Nasko Positive 4-4-2 Diamond Wide - Custom Gegenpress

Yes in Opposition Instructions Mark tightly. In this ME lots of passes go through them and they make a lot of mistakes.

the FB are DL and DR?

Attachments

• fm.png
    fm.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 86
This tactic is defensive nightmare !
Its not full season ,but i can't play it anymore
Inter and roma scored after they are man down was the breaking point of testing this tactic.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

This tactic is defensive nightmare !
Its not full season ,but i can't play it anymore
Inter and roma scored after they are man down was the breaking point of testing this tactic.

View attachment 610703View attachment 610704View attachment 610708View attachment 610709View attachment 610710

Well it will always have some cons :) But if your players have weird treats may influence them also if your opponent has quick strikers you might remove the prevent goalkeeper from delivering short options. But looking at your results is still working well.

Well it will always have some cons :) But if your players have weird treats may influence them also if your opponent has quick strikers you might remove the prevent goalkeeper from delivering short options. But looking at your results is still working well.

If you reduce the intensity and put the mentality to cautious you can set a good defensive tactic