nasri broken leg !

GUNNER500

Reaction score
nasri has broken his leg in training and will now miss start of the season! great start for us then!

he has a huge future with arsenal and its been setback again but giing him a later start to the league than the ther players might hae him fired up and rearing to go come the time he plays

arsenal aren't going anywhere anyways so wtf LMAO!

Last edited:
you got it wrong mate, He didnt brake his leg he fractured his leg its a total different thing nasri is only out for six weeks at maximum.

you got it wrong mate, He didnt brake his leg he fractured his leg its a total different thing nasri is only out for six weeks at maximum.
first reports on skysports when i started post was his leg was broken only today they reported that its only a fracture and could be as little as six weeks out! good news though!

arsenal aren't going anywhere anyways so wtf LMAO!

Right you gunna say that your a man u fan they think there is only 1 team who can win stuff man u your saying arsenal aint going nowhere this come from the team who just sold ronaldo and tevez and replaced then with
owen ( the goals machine that he is )
valencia ( only stood out at wigan for 1 reason wigan aint that good )

so if there is one team not going anywhere its man u

Right you gunna say that your a man u fan they think there is only 1 team who can win stuff man u your saying arsenal aint going nowhere this come from the team who just sold ronaldo and tevez and replaced then with
owen ( the goals machine that he is )
valencia ( only stood out at wigan for 1 reason wigan aint that good )

so if there is one team not going anywhere its man u

coming from a liverpool fan hahahhaahaha last title mate....yeah thought so fernando who? liverpool 1-1 thailand,st gallen 0-0 liverpool good start to pre season LMAO! YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE WITH A TROPHY!

Last edited:
Laugh all you was mate but this is the year liverpool take over from man utd and yeh we aint won a title for along time but we have still won it 18 times and so have you and yeh pre season aint been good but we havent been playing many 1st team players n frenando torres yeh m8 better then rooney and berbatov n ooooooooo 4-1 is still in my head that just shows we have the talent to win the league

Laugh all you was mate but this is the year liverpool take over from man utd and yeh we aint won a title for along time but we have still won it 18 times and so have you and yeh pre season aint been good but we havent been playing many 1st team players n frenando torres yeh m8 better then rooney and berbatov n ooooooooo 4-1 is still in my head that just shows we have the talent to win the league

wow 1st time you've beating us in 7years LMAO! fs owen's better than torres hahahah 18 years and counting mate yous couldnt even beat borough but you still have talent to win the league?haha

Yeh owne better then torres haaha get a life mate n if man u where so good they would of won the champions league but they havent in ages and 1st time in 7 years hmm mate you wanna check your facts agen n yeh we have the talent to win the league you just wait till next season

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Its gone very quite now :D

Yeh owne better then torres haaha get a life mate n if man u where so good they would of won the champions league but they havent in ages and 1st time in 7 years hmm mate you wanna check your facts agen n yeh we have the talent to win the league you just wait till next season

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Its gone very quite now :D

we have been waiting 18 years haha talent baaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Okay.. What are you talking about? A fracture is a break.. They are the same thing. Unless you mean it's a hairline fracture, which is completely different. I heard he fractured his fibula, he will be out for 3 months. I think the fibula is your "calf bone"? I'm not sure.

Hes Not Out For 3 Months Now They Are Saying It Aint Serious Its Going To Take 6 Weeks
Great Player

Okay.. What are you talking about? A fracture is a break.. They are the same thing. Unless you mean it's a hairline fracture, which is completely different. I heard he fractured his fibula, he will be out for 3 months. I think the fibula is your "calf bone"? I'm not sure.

Well, on the arsenal website they say 'He fractured his fibula' and could recover in six weeks..

Ive fractured many bones in my body and i wouldnt consider it the 'same thing' as a broken leg

a fracture is a little crack which becomes sore for weeks and would be around six weeks as they slated its nothing more..on the other hand a broken leg is a eduardo style where his leg is completely snapped off and is nearly split into two pieces where you would have to stitch them both together to make it one again.

Sorry if it sounds horrible but im just explaining it.