Nasri Out For a Month

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K

CJACKO11

Reaction score
Arsenals Samir Nasri needs minor knee surgery and will be out for about a month. it seems a huge shame because every time he seems to be back to full fitness something like this always comes up. Discuss.

Unlucky, he played well on sunday.

Delightful young player,unlucky and hope he has a speedy recovery

Jesus Christ, arguably our best player on the weekend is out. Again.

why do we get about 50 injuries to our key players every season arrrgh :@

Just saw this on SSN, shame for Arsenal, he played very well on sunday.

Can't believe this, but glad that it's at a time when Fabregas is returning from injury. Perhaps this will give Wilshere another chance at the first-team, I think he really deserves some crucial starts this season.

Wow Arsenal's midfield is getting thinner and thinner - they better hope Wilshere doesn't start against Blackpool, he wasn't ready on Sunday.

Wow Arsenal's midfield is getting thinner and thinner - they better hope Wilshere doesn't start against Blackpool, he wasn't ready on Sunday.
He wasn't ready against Liverpool, but a newly-promoted team like Blackpool you must agree he should do well against.

Would be nice too see Wilshere play against Blackpool and score a few

Even last season he was out for 2 months. Month is not a long time, but felt bad for him. Few Arsenal players i like to watch tbh.

Tbh, our midfield is fine.. Diaby wasn't quite ready at Liverpool, but started anyway. Denilson should be back, Fabregas will be too, Wilshere played well in pre-season, so if needs be he can play against Blackpool. Aaand it's only a month..

Even last season he was out for 2 months. Month is not a long time, but felt bad for him. Few Arsenal players i like to watch tbh.

me 2, although he did annoy me abit on sunday when he had a chance to pass wide he just kept coming back inside, chamakh is in the side for a reason and thats becasue he is a excellent headerer of the ball.

If I'm honest, I wasn't all too excited by Chamakh, he didn't exactly get in to the game and cause too many problems. Hopefully he'll pick up the pace soon though.

We should be fine:

Song Denilson

Theo Cesc Arsha​

If I'm honest, I wasn't all too excited by Chamakh, he didn't exactly get in to the game and cause too many problems. Hopefully he'll pick up the pace soon though.

i felt sorry for chamakh the biggest threat he has is his airial ability and arsenal never used that until the goal if you remember, chamakh needs crosses and arsenal have proven for years that they try to pass teams to death not use the cross.

Chamakh can do a lot more than head the ball... but yes that is his main threat, he didn't get a lot of chances to do that against Liverpool, but we'll utilise that more as the season goes on, Nasri loves to just chip it into the area from the edge of the box, it's just that most players don't put their head on it, like Fabregas's goal against Burnley last season.. Also, it gives Clichy and Sagna something to aim for, as well as Theo.

*Like* Frankie's post/

i felt sorry for chamakh the biggest threat he has is his airial ability and arsenal never used that until the goal if you remember, chamakh needs crosses and arsenal have proven for years that they try to pass teams to death not use the cross.

Yeah they like to play the short-pass to death game something like Spain's game in the World Cup and word has already gone around the footballing world that to stop Arsenal use a direct-style of passing and press and put pressure on their players

Back