Nasri Out For a Month

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K
Yeah they like to play the short-pass to death game something like Spain's game in the World Cup and word has already gone around the footballing world that to stop Arsenal use a direct-style of passing and press and put pressure on their players
Total agreement there; as an Arsenal fan I'm afraid to say that any team now has the chance to beat us, it's been shown over and over again that by defending deep and lofting balls forward, we usually find it hard to get through.

For some reason, Arsenal players will sit and pass the ball in midfield, and I have to say that in the last few years since 'The Invincibles', we have lost fluency and players seem to stick to their positions more often.

Total agreement there; as an Arsenal fan I'm afraid to say that any team now has the chance to beat us, it's been shown over and over again that by defending deep and lofting balls forward, we usually find it hard to get through.

For some reason, Arsenal players will sit and pass the ball in midfield, and I have to say that in the last few years since 'The Invincibles', we have lost fluency and players seem to stick to their positions more often.
i agree, i feel its a bit of a misnomer that arsenal play fluid football, certainly they are way off the type of football they played 2001-2004.

We were completely dominant back then, with silky players like Pires, Ljungberg, Vieira willing to sit back as an anchor man, and Dennis Bergkamp ( <3 ) letting Thierry run rampant.

I'm afraid to say that Man Utd now play the most attractive football, in my opinion.

Nasri was a brilliant player, very consistent and always was involved in the match. He will be missed but let's hope Wilshere and Fabregas can jump in for him.

Back