LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else heard of / had success with this, couldn't find any posts on him. Signed him for £1.5 mill at the start of the first season as a bit of a spare money punt, and I have never seen a players stats improve so much in the space of one season.

Looks like a decent player, never tried him although I have came across him before. Will look to try him out soon mate, good find.

yeah i have heard of him before but never been anybody that interested me, cheers though because he looks like a sound player

Hes a great player with real potential in real life off to wolfsburg under mcclaren hehe i saw him at the u-17 world cup a few years back and suggested him to skysports to get my copy of FM10 :) Not sure if he will be great in the game but in the 10.3 update his potential will probably be increased after his move :)

I noticed him on my game about a week ago when I got Man City in the Champions League final (As he plays for them on my save).

He is a very good player in 2016 on my game and has 40+ goals in around 50 appearances for Switzerland, that scoring record speaks for itself.

Just stumbled across him on my game so thought I'd post some screenshots from when he's 29...

cbbNM.png

1b040.png

Just stumbled across him on my game so thought I'd post some screenshots from when he's 29...

cbbNM.png

1b040.png

I'm pretty sure he made the exact same transfer moves on my game. Feyenoord for two seasons then went to Man City.

In my game though - although I am two years earlier than you - he appears to have more caps. 65 Caps/65 Goals for Switzerland.

I signed him for Free when I was Everton because Grasshoppers were my feeder club.