Status
Not open for further replies.
Team/Player - Ryan Giggs
Text - Welsh Wizard
Other - Man Utd bagde in background,.
Size (470x130 Maximum) - 400x150

Team/Player - Peter lovenkrands
Text - Got him on a free...
Other - St James Park and Newcastle United badge in background,.
Size (470x130 Maximum) - Sig size

Thanks in advance

Team/Player - Raul Meireles
Text - Welcome to Liverpool
Other - Possibly a Liverpool badge
Size (470x130 Maximum) - Max

Take your time on it, no rush :)

Team/Player - Raul Meireles
Text - Welcome to Liverpool
Other - Possibly a Liverpool badge
Size (470x130 Maximum) - Max

Take your time on it, no rush :)

i'll do this one, will be done at some point tomorrow...

Team/Player - Wesley Sneijder (Inter) , Jermain Defoe (Spurs), Per Metersacker (Werder Bremen), Bryan Ruiz (FC Twente)
Text - Spurs Will Conquer Group A
Other - Can all the players possibly be in their 10/11 club kits and can Defoe be in the middle and the largest out of them all. I also the like the idea of fire? You choose :)
Size (470x130 Maximum) - Same size as examples

Cheers mate

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

By the way just PM me if there's any problems :)

Team/Player - Wesley Sneijder (Inter) , Jermain Defoe (Spurs), Per Metersacker (Werder Bremen), Bryan Ruiz (FC Twente)
Other - Can all the players possibly be in their 10/11 club kits and can Defoe be in the middle and the largest out of them all. I also the like the idea of fire? You choose :)

Cheers mate

This was posted on toxicflames thread just to let yano

The Little Pea

TheLittlePea-1.png

Cheers mate

This was posted on toxicflames thread just to let yano

Thanks for letting me know, also won't be making Sumsion's as he requested it on ToxicFlame's thread aswell.

Can you still make mine though mate cause it wasn't in the rules when I made my request and it isn't in toxicflames rules either :)

AdzKingIV

AdzKing.png

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Can you still make mine though mate cause it wasn't in the rules when I made my request and it isn't in toxicflames rules either :)

Why should I make it when you might not end up using it?

Status
Not open for further replies.