facepacksrfun

Reaction score
really should have put this all in one thread, so sorry for clogging up the forum. is nathanial clyne a worthwhile purchase and does he develop in the game? managing barca btw and sold chygrinoskyi so i need another right back in case alves gets injured. hes pretty cheap too agreed a deal with palace for 2 million. just wanted to know people's thoughts on the player and has he performed in other people's games?

Got him for Blackpool in the premier league, only first season though. I'm playing him left back due to lack of left backs and he's coped alright, he's a bit out of his depth but I'm sure he'll develop into a solid player. I don't think he's good enough for Barca though.

Probably not for Barca.

i played in in my fulham game, scored a goal on his debut. got 8.0 performance the next game and 10 games later he had 2 goals 3 assits and a 7.6 average.

he's a legend on this game and in real life, at start hes in the under 19's, gets called up to u20 and u21 sides, and thats 4 years into the game. havent got any further. he has potential ability of -8 and in real life touted to become the england right back.

he did very well for england u19 in the world cup this summer aswell. :D

in my aston villa game he is poor, in my 3rd season and in my last season when he had to step up he never got over 7! but to be fair his stats improve and would need to send on loan really, not good enough back up for Dani Alves! better off with Brazilian youngster jonathan. :)