rfcboy

Reaction score
Name: Nathaniel Chalobah
Club: Chelsea
D.O.B: 12/12/1994
Nationality: English
Position: Centre Back Natural, Defensive Midfield-Accomplished

Strengths: Pace,Stamina, Jumping, Heading, Composure
Weaknesses: No real weaknesses considering his age. Tackling, Marking etc should improve with tutoring.

Description: Centre Back
Personality: Balanced
Teammate Comparison: Similar to John Terry

Suggested Roles Centre Back-Defend

Last edited:
Yea this kid looks like he could be very good, I'd love to see how he gets on in the full game. I think he has the same 4* potential as John Terry.

looks like could be a beast will defo keep eye on his development!

Can anyone tell me if Alex Kiwomya (sp) is on the game for Chelsea?

Had him on loan for my Norwich team as a DM. His pass completion was up in the 90s. So annoyed that the board wouldn't get him for me.

in my old save by 2018 he was playing for england and chelsea CD looked amazing

I recently came accross him on my Swindon game. Towards Christmas in the fourth season, saw that he was coming to the end of his contract at Chelsea and wasn't getting a regular run of games. Was hoping to ****** him when his contract ran out but Wolves came in with a £7m bid that I had no chance of matching. He dominated in the Championship until the end of the season with Wolves running away with the title. Couple of months into the fifth season and he has just broken into the England squad and looks a class act.

He becomes a great. In my save, he was released by chelsea after his original contract ended. I signed him up o a free (manutd). By the time he was 23, he broke into the 1st team and played alongside Jones, Vidic and Evans.

have him for Chelsea I use him as a Centre-Back with Covering along with John Terry, he's already forced David Luiz out of my first team and with the 2 of them Gary Cahill hardly plays and this is after a season and a half of rotation

he didnt feature in my first season with chelsea in which i won the treble(lost fa cup semi final). Start of second season ive promoted him to the main team, played the full 90 in a 2-1 win over man city in the community shield, will use him sparingly this year to see how he gets on.

In some saves I have seen him develop into a brilliant defender and become a regular for Chelsea and England and in other saves I have seen him not really fulfil his potential and end up playing for team like Bolton and Norwich.