WelshCrusader

Reaction score
By this I mean teams such as Athletic Bilbao of Spain being able to sign only Basques. Dalian Shide Siwu of Singapore only being able to sign Chinese players also with defunct S-League teams like Sporting Afrique, Yishun Super Reds only being able to sign African & South Korean players respectively.

Is there anyway in the game to make this the norm as I wouldnt mind having a team in some leagues being only able to sign players of maybe Brazilian, Argentinian, British and any other nationalities only.

Is this possible or is it completely hardcoded into th game.

I do not want replies basically saying "Edit the stadium to be in a seperate nation" as that isn't my aim.

i've only ever seen it apply to aa whole competition and they did it by making all of the teams in the nation they wanted and setting number of forrieng players to 0 in the nation rules.

if you meant me edseyers then i was talking about the database where each nation has a team and you can only sign players of that nationality.

I think it is best if I explain WHY I am asking the quesyion.

I am trying to perfect a Singapore League/Nation database and in Singapore there is a history of 'foreign/expansion' teams playing there.

Examples being

Liaoning Guanyang, Dalian Shide Siwu & Beijing Guo'an Talent = Chinese Only
Super Reds = South Korean Only
Sporting Afrique = Africans (Can Include any player born in Africa or with 2nd nationality of an African nation)
Etoile FC = French only

What I was hoping was to have perhaps another bunch of teams only fielding players of a certain nationality who in turn could be then eligible to play for Singapore at a later date.

Such as Sporting Afrique's original ethos was.
My only problem with the current teams is that althought they only hire players of certain nation... they dont gain the nation in which the clubs resides nationality.

So has this explained any better?

So you would require a custom database? I'm no help then it seems :'(

the current way is the only way i can think of unless making a team and setting transfer percentage to 100 of x nation with 1 knowledge and all other nations to 1 percent with 20 knowledge works which would be a long way round and is a long shot.

I am not very sure but if I think if you have a look around the Nation Rule of Singapore...