National and club management at same time?

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Anybody know if it is possible to manage both a club side and a national team at the time?
Sounds a very interesting idea but dont think you can,or can you???

You can, yeah. Anytime a National Team is vacant, you can apply for the job and if you're reputation is high enough, you'll probably get it.

If you start off as an International Manager, yo ucan actually be a club maanger by adding a new manager to the team you want, retire, then apply for the job as England manager.

In my current Liverpool game, I'm in to 2014. Capello just got sacked so they approached me.

Liverpool and England manager.

I've done it before in other games. And to be honest it's not hard to do or anything, just means you're constantly having games (no international break). I also think it's the easiest way to do International management coz you dont have to wait like 100 days for your next game.

But on the other hand, you cant attend many matches, for international scouting, coz you're likley to be playing a fixture for club.

So in fm 2011 they offer you a job to manage a national team after some seasons if u are good, yes? (in fm 2010 offered to me and i always took), or maybe it is better for you to apply for a job, no?