National Pool!

Astrit

Reaction score
Can anybody explain me what National Pool means, as I had a request from Spain to be as their Manager, I saw that Option but I dont understand what's that! Thanks!

Its where all the players that have been picked for the national, under 23,s etc team go into. If you suddenly get an injury and need to call another player up then you can dip into the pool for a replacement.

Its where all the players that have been picked for the national, under 23,s etc team go into. If you suddenly get an injury and need to call another player up then you can dip into the pool for a replacement.

ahh.. I got it now - thnx very much:)

for once its been well translated (I play in french), its the database of players that can play for your team, you can for exmple throw out the poor players or too old players. And it works a lot like the search filter so its kinda useful when managing a national team

Its just another shortlist really you can add or take off anyone whos eligable for the country your managing. A player doesnt need to be in the pool for you to be able to call him up.

yeah but the idea is to put the potentials in the listn and change it eevry two years (I personnally play with nobody above 32-33 unless he is world class)
On the other side I've managed brazil that way, it was a team of 70 per cent youngsters and got raped by argentina so I don't know if my advice is good, the idea is to make your probable world cup-copa america-euro team to start gelling as soon as possible, taht's why I don't pick very old players as they won't be fit when the ''moment of truth'' comes.