National staff......Help!!!!

dewsbop

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone could help me....

Im currently manager of senagal and i cant seem to get any backroom staff.

Iv got 1 coach and an assistant manager. What is the best way to try and get staff to accept a role at a national team?

I am not sure, as I have never been an International manager that needed new coaches...but can you not place a job advert like you do with club coaches? surely anyone who applies will be willing to take a job?

assuming your in charge of a club aswell as soon as staff at your club list you as favourite personnel they will accept your offers of a national team role ;)

in fact, you can only have coaches for each team (first team, u23 u21 u19à and a kine and maybe another coach, its pretty limited. Anybody thinks that not being able to train your players suck bigtime? Iniesta played MR all euro and in the game he is ML second season...

assuming your in charge of a club aswell as soon as staff at your club list you as favourite personnel they will accept your offers of a national team role ;)

yh thats the only way i think

i've actually managed senegal before and a little tip is to offer jobs to thos who speak french as senegal is a french speaking country. if they are unemplyed them there is a good chance they will accept your offer

Started a new game unemployed and became the manager of Senegal. So I have the same problem. I'll try to sign some french dudes then

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Last edited: