fastfingers

Reaction score
Hey everyone---

I have two problems:

1) i've enabled the el salvador leagues, and am currently playing one game as isidro metapán and another as the national team coach. the problem i have is that i can't scout anywhere but central america. i have a bunch of other leagues enabled, such as argentina, brazil, chile and the usa, but for some reason my scouts are not allowed to scout the world. any ideas?

and

2) i tried to make a league made up national teams in both chile and japan, but when i go to start the game, a bunch of the national teams aren't there. at first i thought it was just nations whose leagues aren't automatically playable, but both argentina and brazil aren't there. is there any way to fix this?

thanks!

Hey everyone---

I have two problems:

1) i've enabled the el salvador leagues, and am currently playing one game as isidro metapán and another as the national team coach. the problem i have is that i can't scout anywhere but central america. i have a bunch of other leagues enabled, such as argentina, brazil, chile and the usa, but for some reason my scouts are not allowed to scout the world. any ideas?

and

2) i tried to make a league made up national teams in both chile and japan, but when i go to start the game, a bunch of the national teams aren't there. at first i thought it was just nations whose leagues aren't automatically playable, but both argentina and brazil aren't there. is there any way to fix this?

thanks!

1. Probably board restrictions. Check the board room information regarding scouting as some teams only allow specific areas to scout due to financial stress.

As for number 2, I really don't have a clue and maybe more information regarding the matter would help. Cheers.

thanks for the suggestions, guys. i'll check that out.

1. Probably board restrictions. Check the board room information regarding scouting as some teams only allow specific areas to scout due to financial stress.

As for number 2, I really don't have a clue and maybe more information regarding the matter would help. Cheers.

what kind of information would you need?