National Team Mgmt: Bug or As Intended?

box2box

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this was the way it looked in past FMs as this is the first time I've ever tried managing a national side.

I am currently manager of PSV, as well as the Holland U-21s.

What I don't get:

On my national pool screen:

Stats like CA/PA stars don't show up for players, even if they are on my own PSV team and I am aware of their ability. And I can't scout my own team members. Lots of other unknowns for players where I actually do have knowledge of at club level as well.

On tactics screen (worse issue really):

Pretty much no useful information shows up. Not even player positions. I did add "Assistant Coach's recommendation of player's best position" to my custom view which is helpful, but still not what I'm wanting exactly.

And the most annoying thing of all: Player role suitability doesn't show up in any way shape or form (the green circles for this year). Deciding who my best players are at each position becomes a very time consuming process. I need to individually look at each player's reports to see their positional suitability.

After that, there's no way to do player comparisons within the U-21 squad. On the players' scout reports, it still shows who is most suitable for any given position compared to my PSV players.

So, there are workarounds for most of this stuff, but it just doesn't seem like this is how it's supposed to work.

Bug? If not, am I missing something?

Thanks.