intuitiv

Reaction score
Hi guys

There is something I don't understand in my game. Sorry if is something obvious, but I just don't see the solution or the explanation.

When I started the game I selected only the first leagues form 6 countries (I attached some screenshots). I started with Otelul in Romania and just took over now at Malaga in Spain. All this time I could see the national teams and even have the opportunity to take over as manager of one of them (the countries selected). With one exception: Germany. It's full of generated (I think? they are kind of old) players, not real ones (that do exist in the game, of course). And I don't think I can take over as manager of Germany. As I hope than in my game career, at one moment, I will take over as a national team manager, and Germany would be a good option, it's kind of disappointing. Also, German players are never called to represent national team, which also bugs me.

What's the problem? Did I not check some options or something? Can this be fixed in some way?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers!

View attachment 178669View attachment 178670View attachment 178671View attachment 178672

You have to delete the fake file to make the german national team real
Google it ;) or find the thread on here about it, i cant find it

Ok guys, thanks a lot for the quick reply. That's great!
Now I'm going to work my way up ;)