Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

National team staff and quality of regens

Reaction score
I was wondering if there's a relation between the quality of NT staff and the quality of regens for that nation.

For example having asst. manager, U-21 & U-19 managers and other coaches with high youth developement & work with youngsters attributes would help improving the quality of regens through the years?

I'm asking because I need everything I can in order to improve football in San Marino...

Reaction score
I believe it has to do with clubs, not national teams.. The better youth facilities and recruitment of the clubs of San Marino, the better the regens are.

Reaction score
Yeah I manage the San Marino club playing in Italy (but my regens at club are san marinese) and workin hard to improve academy, recruitment training facilities.

Can't really count on clubs competing in the local san marinese league, they're rubbish and always will (league is amateur) so I'm looking for any other road...

Reaction score
the staff doesn't matter. However national team ranking does.

Reaction score
Ok thanks. I guess 186th in the world ranking is not that bad then...