TheRiddl3R

Reaction score
so a few seasons in i'm in need of a new striker and as i am managing both real and brazil i've come up on a potential

I use the same system for both teams so the question is, will a player that has gotten 21g 15a in 16games for brazil(vs grmany argentina etc not just lol teams) have anywhere the same preformance for R. Madrid as he does for brazil?

and for those wondering who the player is...

when he get's mad h goes green Oo

He should do well for you, how does he do for his current club.

Thats what you need to be looking at.

The incredible HULK!! xD
He will be good but not SAME, because it depends on his teammates and opponents too...

he does well for hiss club, but they don't use him in anyway the same way i do as brazil manager or would if i brought him to madrid

and a hatrick in 27min vs italy seems to suggest he can deal with high skill defenders and his teammats should be vn better than in the brazil squad, the question is

is there a hiiden stat in the game that makes players preform differntly in a national squad than a club?

if thre is not /yay for 60goals a sason from 1 more player i think:)

Well Pato playing for me (brazil manager) smashed 4 in 3 from AMR, but the same position for milan (no me managing) he had 4 in 30. So it will depend on if you play them the same way. (Brazil i had him AMR with inside forward settings and hes amazing)

he is the most *ronaldo* i've found to replace him, try playing him as a winger in -28dmc)3-1 with roaming on and youl'll get 8+ out of him as brazil manager aswell( atleast i do:)

dude, firstly you need to learn how to spell cause your text is appalling and has now given me a headache (and no its not from the lagers and wine last night)
secondly, prime examples, Rooney and Messi in the WC! both played like kak, different teammates (you get used to playing with your club players as that is where you are 94% of the time, playing at International level is completely different no matter if you are using the same tactics for your club and country)