Cool go with Sergi, I signed him for next to nothing on my Zaragoza save and loaned him out, having a great season, has the potential to be better than Ander.

Random potential. May not always turn out as you would like !

I don't have a preference of nationality. But obviously I take into consideration the league's rules I manage in. For example in Italy you can only sign 2 Non-EU Players from abroad each season, so I tend to look for EU Nationals first.

Ireland first then turkish because i like their national team for some unknown reason then croatia because badelj plays for them and i sign him at the start of every game

I don't have a preference of nationality. But obviously I take into consideration the league's rules I manage in. For example in Italy you can only sign 2 Non-EU Players from abroad each season, so I tend to look for EU Nationals first.
Yes but then Germany, has no restrictions apart from in cup competitions, hence all the Brazilians in Germany I believe.

I sign loads of germans, possibly because I supported them at the world cup. There are loadsa good young German players like Ozil, Kroos, Holtby, Neuer, Badstuber, Adler, Marin, Beck, Khedira
Only signed 4 of them though on my current game

Ukrainian League

Artem Milevskyi
Artur Kas'kov
Volodymyr Arzhanov
Roman Bezus
Eugene Seleznyov
Sergiy Kryvtsov
Eugene Khacheridi
Maxym Koval
Olexandr Gladkyi

and more... :)

I do not, no. I sign whoever I can find that has the ability to make my team stronger/keep it around the same high standard, whether that person is English or - god forbid - American.

The French got some goiod talent..but really my passion for scouting players is mostly on Asia, obsucer countries but full of potential unknown talents

I try to go for South Americans and Africans, and always try for unknown players (I do sign the big names, but I much prefer great players who aren't well known).

Couple players:

Lauren: Cameroon - Well-known only because of his free-transfer status at the beginning of the game, this seasoned right back may not be Srna, but he can **** sure play like him when he's in good form. First year for us at Villa, he performed better than both Habib Beye and Luke Young. He's got one or two good years in him still.

Mauricio Pereyra: Uruguay - Amazing youngster, and an insane passer. This midfielder spots passes better than most seasoned and intellectual midfielders. Gets amazing assists, and his passing is so pinpoint accurate that it's unlikely he'll lose the ball through those means. Only 19 at the start of the game, and already in the Uruguayan national first team and making frequent appearances.

Edixon Perea: Colombia - Not the perfect striker, but he does his job and has an epic name to boot. Doesn't score like mad, but his goals can be influential, and he's always a great player to have supporting a better goal scorer. Also, free transfer at the start of the game, just sweetens the deal.

Dušan Kuciak: Slovakia - Superb Slovakian goalkeeper, he replaced Freidl and Guzan as soon as he got to the club at the beginning of the second season and has remained there.

I usually look at France or Brazil, they both got some wonderful gems there.

I try and sign players with the same nationality as the team I manage.

I suppose Italians are a favourite, but other than that I try and sign great prospects regardless of where they come from. Although I advise staying clear of South Americans because you can spot a great 14 year old kid who could become a star with a couple of years coaching, only to find you cannot buy him until he is 18.

for me i try to make my teams nationality in relation to the team im managing etc. Spain - Spanish players, England - English players

I usually try to sign players based on their skills and what they have performed. But of course its delightful to get domestic based players so it always depends on which league I play in. I've always liked german goalkeepers, swedish midfielders and brazilian strikers. I usually go for one of each in my games.

I find myself quite multi-national, which is why I guess I love playing in the Dutch league. But if I have to generalize, French attackers (mainly wingers), Eastern European strikers (they tend to header well), Argentinian forwards (they're speedy) and defenders. But I've found decent quality in Sweden (Oscar Wendt, Niklas Barkroth, Gustav Svennson) for cheap. Usually, what happens is I get in a team, get multinational, then get upset when the national team has few of my players, then sign some youngsters from the country I'm in.

I usually buy from these countries

England
Italy
France
Germany
Spain

But if im managing in England I only buy youth talent from England