Nationality Restrictions on Data Editor (like Athletic Bilbao)

deptfordlion

Reaction score
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone knew how to set nationality restrictions on the data editor similar to the one Athletic Bilbao have in the game. I can't seem to find it under the club page and I don't think it would be under competition rules as such. Can someone help me out.
What I'm trying to do is place a restriction similar to the one Bilbao have for example on english only players or scottish only players etc.
Many thanks

i'm pretty sure it's impossible. the only thing you could do would be to try something with work permit rules but that would effect all clubs in the nation.

wow thats annoying. would be a cool challenge otherwise. I suppose you can choose to sign players from one nationality only. but it would be cool to see this feature.
is it written in the code or something? (nt really sure how these things work)

wow thats annoying. would be a cool challenge otherwise. I suppose you can choose to sign players from one nationality only. but it would be cool to see this feature.
is it written in the code or something? (nt really sure how these things work)

Yeah, I heard it is coded into the game so there is no way you could modify Bilbao or add it into another team. Although I do agree it would be great if it was a feature you could add to your club in the editor :)