Will1981

Reaction score
For this challenge I have created a champions league style cup featuring 208 of the 209 full fifa nations (no American Samoa), the cup will run as follows:

Qualifying Round - 16 seeded groups of 13 Nations with each team playing each other home and away (24 games) and the top 4 from each group qualifying for the knockout stage (64 Nations).

Knockout Rounds - 6 rounds including final all played over 2 legs with the winner being crowned Nations Champions League winner.

The Challenges

Who can win the NCL with the weakest team.

Who can win the NCL with the most different teams.

Who can win the NCL the most times.

Who can win a match by the biggest margin.

Who can score the most goals during one NCL campaign.

Feel free to suggest other challenges.

Instructions

DOWNLOAD FILE HERE: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7615

save to: user/documents/sports interactive/football manager 2013/editor data

start a new game and select the Nations Champions League database

select which ever leagues and database size you like (as this is an intercontinental competition it will run with any nations selected)

Select the nation you want to manage and enjoy the challenge.

Feel free to post your updates or ask any questions on this thread

Last edited:
This looks good mate, would you be able to create a nations league? Always thought about doing it but I'm rubbish at editor!

This looks good mate, would you be able to create a nations league? Always thought about doing it but I'm rubbish at editor!
you can do it but it is not possible to have relegations and promotions.

Decided to play as England and loaded up just the premier league which left me halfway through the 2012 NCL which I managed to reach the final where I lost to Spain on penalties, I have now reached the 2013 NCL qualifying round where I feel I should qualify quite easily from my group.

my biggest win so far 11-0 verses Papua New Guinea

Qualified easily from my group with 116 goals from 24 games

Any chance of managing club to improve facilities to in turn improve your nation?

Is it possible to remove all the other international tournaments?

Im just started in danish time, cause im from DK, and there is already 15 games played in my group, should i start i Brazil time to be there from the start, which is in january?
And do the Tournament continue for more years??