swifty2009

Reaction score
Hi all,

I decided to create a custom league with the top 64 International sides based upon Fifa's latest rankings, split into 8 different leagues. (This is randomised every season)

The top 4 teams from each league then go into the knockout phase over two leagues.

I have also created an FA Cup type trophy but based over two legs, any team within the top 128 can be drawn against each other to play starting from round 1.

Anyway here is the download link. Let me know when you've had a try what you think of it.

I've just finished my second season with England and loved every minute of it.

Oh and one rule to remember is that you need to select your squad of 30 players by the start date of the season and players can only be removed/changed if they are injured.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

*Place file within your editor data folder*

Hi all,

I decided to create a custom league with the top 64 International sides based upon Fifa's latest rankings, split into 8 different leagues. (This is randomised every season)

The top 4 teams from each league then go into the knockout phase over two leagues.

I have also created an FA Cup type trophy but based over two legs, any team within the top 128 can be drawn against each other to play starting from round 1.

Anyway here is the download link. Let me know when you've had a try what you think of it.

I've just finished my second season with England and loved every minute of it.

Oh and one rule to remember is that you need to select your squad of 30 players by the start date of the season and players can only be removed/changed if they are injured.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

*Place file within your editor data folder*
What league needs loading?