sanketutd

Reaction score
Just wondering can anyone make database in which there are 2 sub-divisions like north/south and the winner from each division will play for championship. And a all star game like nba would be brilliant. Please reply and comment!

I would make, but I don't know how to make an all star game <)

to make an all-star cup you have to scroll down further on the competition type and you should see All-Star Cup

Yes, I know that bit, but I don't know how to create in Nation Rules.

its not that hard just add the cup in the cups section under other cup then just go through it until the cup set up is done
Edit sorry not other in super cup

Last edited:
Sorry, I am doing something else :( And do you only want the EPL to be NBA style, or all the leagues? I will work on it when I get a chance. ;)

like the sound of that m8 any chance u can do a scottish or maybe home nations 1 ? just if u can if not its kl

Sorry, I am doing something else :( And do you only want the EPL to be NBA style, or all the leagues? I will work on it when I get a chance. ;)

basically only english leagues, premier league to league 2. Just make premier league as early as possible and upload it you can do the rest later.