NBA Thread

Great game so far, Durant, Griffin and LeBron have all been brilliant so far. Looking forward to the fourth quarter though, that's when it properly kicks off!

Playoffs have been interesting so far. Indiana have recovered well from their early thrashings by Jeff Teague and the Hawks, and are on the verge of securing a place in the East Finals. Same with OKC, slow start but recovered well.

Two good series for the Conference Finals - San Antonio looking to wrap it up 4-2, like Miami. Spurs - Heat Finals would be very very interesting.

Is that true that LeBron James who is the first NBA player to rank in the top 20 in points takes oral steroidshttp://www.xroids.org/oral-steroids-1-306/ ? I read something like that a few hours ago. I hope that it's just a bad joke. And steroid test will be negative. Does anyone know anything about that?

Obviously LeBron wants to play with Lonzo, so hr asked Kyrie to play more like him. Kyrie didnt like that. :p

Obviously LeBron wants to play with Lonzo, so hr asked Kyrie to play more like him. Kyrie didnt like that. :p
Ha, I was correct, and then I was wrong!
But to get AD to the Lakers with LBJ and 30m + in cap space is so good. And you still have player like Kuzma. 19/20 season is going to be Lakers year, I feel it.

****. RIP Kobe. One of the players that got me hooked on Basketball way back ??