Ncfc4lyf1's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Thanks, new version up and ready just need to wait to be moderated

Non-league football, check Wikipedia or club websites for transfers, I'd download it if it had that, but until then, I'm not downloading this.

Non-league football, check Wikipedia or club websites for transfers, I'd download it if it had that, but until then, I'm not downloading this.

Well then you will have to wait until fm2013 because there is no way I am doing all the BSN/BSS transfers, if you want some main ones done tell me.

Next update will be on this friday as i expect many more deals to go through before then ie modric sahin sinclair dawson carvalho barton....

Well none of those pipeline deals have gone through yet, and there are plenty more with Vaughan, Biglia, Moses expected to go through soon, I expect none of these 9 deals to go through today, so I will release one at 10-30 tonight, and a further one on monday or tuesday afternoon :)

I am not going to upload until after friday because i doubt anyone would start a game between now and then :)

TRANSFER NEWS

I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE DEADLINE DAY UPDATE WILL BE ON LATER THIS AFTERNOON :)