rjmaster7

Reaction score
Hello

i need a new left back for my arsenal squad. santos and gibbs ar rubbish and i want a good young left back.
Anyone suggestions??

Aly Cissokho, i bought him in my arsenal save and averaged 7.35 in first year and has averaged 7.45 so far this, 10 games in.

he is now almost as good as sagna.

oh and i advise you to sell gibbs asap as you will get more money for him the younger he is. and keep santos as he is a good back-up and an attacking option at LB where cissokho is more of a defensive option although the can attack quite well. also santos can play wing if you need and is a good crosser of the ball.

If you're willing to spend, buy Baines.

Quality left back.

gibbs develops into one of the best dont sell him!!! buy a both sided full back to tutor gibbs and cover for sagna

Jack Rabinson if you can manage to get him from Liverpool..develops into a world class left-back. And I agree, don't get rid of Gibbs. He won't be as bad as you think in the future. will at least be a good back-up.

Baines, Robinson, Sandro and Cissokho are all quality choices but personally I would stick with Gibbs. It would seem silly on spending money when you already have a decent young english left back at your disposal.

Stick with Gibbs, he's a pretty decent left back and you'll save yourself some money.