Neall and Nicks Database challenge!

Neall

AFK
Reaction score
Well Done to Carine, you have won this week, closely followed by King Eric,
This was a tough decision as their was not one disapointing database they where all great!

New challenge to come soon, watch out for it and goodluck for next time!

the challenge.
Europes top clubs have been holding meetings with Fifa because they find that their home division is far to easy,

your challenge is to create a database that has Europes top clubs in a league. but make it exciting not just a simple league even some cups etc.

get editing!.

How to upload.
1.Go to www.megaupload.com this page should come up

2.Click on browse and locate your .xml file, it should be in, my documents > sports interactive > football manager 2010 > editor data. And also enter a small description (or even just a name in the description feild.

3. Click send and wait for it to upload

4.Then copy the link in orange below the file size and paste it into a private message that is to be sent to me(Neall) and Nick Main, also in the , message should be a description of what you have edited in the database and what it is like now.

Last edited:
Not much to add - just good luck and edit well

yeah good luck guys

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:00 PM ----------

just wondering who is entering this time?

I'm going to have a bash at it -- sounds like a good challenge :)

what???

a dog???

anyway - i like Carine's db - i think a new db editor is on the rise :) always nice to see

nooo tiraths pm me lol edit post, people will take ideas

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

oh dm it was already made

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:36 AM ----------

deadline at mid night tonight

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Winner in OP!

Any ideas when the next challenge will be announced? Thanks :)