Near death experience

only one had is in my operation had to have a heart valve replaced when i was 18 and to what i was told i was dead for 20 minute and the dockters fort to save my life.I survived the operation but my calcium level droped made me had a fit and then me heart rejcted the new valve all most toke me life

that was my clsoe death experience

glad to see ur ok though

wow that had to be rather scary lol good to see your ok mate

Grats on not being dead.

I don't think I have ever been close to death tbh. Crashed my car a few times, prob closest I have been.

good to know you're alright. get some ABS on that baby ;)

i hate driving in the rain :'(

Thank God you're alive.The opening posts are horrendous but the main thing is that you're here :)

my only near death experiance was when i got drunk a few weeks ago for the first time ( im only 12 :p)
nd tryed to do a back flip on my bike to impress the girls. It failed and i landed on my head :L

nd good to hear you ok mate :)

I probably shouldn't, but I nearly ****** myself laughing at that.

my only near death experiance was when i got drunk a few weeks ago for the first time ( im only 12 :p)
nd tryed to do a back flip on my bike to impress the girls. It failed and i landed on my head :L

nd good to hear you ok mate :)

So you lied on my thread? :O:'(

Glad your alright kid!!

i agree with what you say, live every day as if its your last! Things like that always make you realise it!

you can see what the worlds coming to, when thread placement and importance comes before someones life and health... :S

Im glad everyone got out ok, and its good to see that there are decent people out there, that came to help

Glad to hear your alive mate.

Couldnt really call this a near death experience, but last year I was at a BBQ in my Cousin's house sitting watching the confederations cup. When a couple of people were playing football in the garden and they accidently broke the window with the football. I was sitting near enough beside the window and a broken piece of glass cut me about 3mm below my right eye. Im lucky to still have sight in it.

Just be careful everyone, no matter how safe you think you are it only takes a second and your gone.

Glad you're ok!
And the other drivers (the ones who stoped suddenly) didn't say anything or explain why they stopped?

My only near death experience was when I was about 6, I was fishing with my brothers and my grandfather. Well, we were by the edge of the river, which had many rocks... Then, a bee stung me, so I got scared and I slip and I fell into the river... My grandfather had to go in too, and finally he got my hand about 30 seconds later (i had traveled about 70 meters, trying to grab the rocks). I almost drown, but thank god my abuelito saved me :D

lol, no offence, but i almost died today, you think I'm bothered about other threads? And this is different, its not the "scariest thing" i've ever seen

@paul: thanks mate:D

I was gonna say that mate.

Glad your ok :)

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f23/scariest-thing-youve-ever-seen-t36417.html

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

hells bellz

What an idiot you are.

And the other drivers (the ones who stoped suddenly) didn't say anything or explain why they stopped?

She didnt even got the guts to go down there while the ohter drivers helped us. But I understand that, she could have seen something she didn't want to, and I can only imagine the guilt you feel. She said she heard some noise from the transmission box. I could not feel anything for her, cuz, if you hear any weird noise coming from your car, you should pull over to the road's edge, not stop in the very lane. AND she said a different story to the police, that the car wasn't completely stopped. Now the insurance won't pay sh*t. Welcome to Portugal fellas

My near death experience came when Wigan scored that 3rd goal against Arsenal....
In all seriousness mate you're so lucky, but it's good to have you still here :)

Glad to see you're alive after that mate.

Not really had any 'near death' experiences, but choking is one of my more common scares. About 4 or 5 times I've had to have someone remove or squeeze something from my throat. Main threat is chicken and bones in fish. Bastards.

Never really had a near death experience in my life, and I plan to keep it that way hopefully. I'm not gonna make one up though like some people most probably have. :$

Glad you're okay though mate.

I feel like i have near death experiences all the time with Sean behind the wheel. ;) lol

but urm can't say i've actually properly experienced anything like that tbh.

I feel like i have near death experiences all the time with Sean behind the wheel. ;) lol

but urm can't say i've actually properly experienced anything like that tbh.

Coming from you Becky? ^^)

You were certainly lucky.

I've had a couple of "near death experiences".

First one was when I was very, very young... I can't remember my exact age, but I was definitely an infant. I was at some kind of event with my parents, and I had somehow managed to toddle off into a swimming pool and must have gone under. Now clearly I wasn't able to swim at that point, and I was told that I was just flailing around until my dad jumped in and pulled me out. They eventually cleared my lungs.

Second one was when I used to play hockey for my school. We were on a trip to the Netherlands to play some of the teams there (it's their national sport, and they were crazy-good). I was in town with a couple of my friends and we had somehow managed to slip down a side alley. Anyway, some older kid and his friends came up to us and he grabbed me by my neck, and started yelling at me in Dutch. I had no idea what he was saying, but he brandished a knife on me and started waving it around at me and my friends. At this point, my friends ran off out of fear and I had the sense to slam my elbow into his ribs and I literally sprinted all the way back to the hotel. I'm guessing he wanted money or something.

Not sure if the second one counts, as he may not have used the knife. *shrug* The amusing thing is that I've never been mugged, or attempted to be mugged, in England. Yet I spend one week in Holland and I'm assaulted. :O

I'll let you guys know when I suffer a horrific car accident and come out unscathed. :)