A bid of 13M? ... Seems like a lot of money for him :\

thats in october probobaly less at the start and i think he signed a new contract.

But even if 13mil, and hes going to play like van der vart , with wages 22k max, go for it.

This guy is a great prospect in real life and already playing for the senior squad of Besiktas with Guti and Ernst in midfield. I started a new save with Besiktas and he is playing pretty good in first team. I intend to play this save for 6-7 seasons, I may be able to provide you with more info later.

i had him for southampton on fm10, he is very good, although i sold him for 7.5m as he was unsettled. Deffo buy him.

ive got him on my besiktas save, hes a beast, and hes vital for the turkish player rules :) besiktas dont have much homegrown talent bar him!

ive got him on my besiktas save, hes a beast, and hes vital for the turkish player rules :) besiktas dont have much homegrown talent bar him!

Actually Besiktas have 4-5 quality youngsters for Turkish premier division standarts.(Mehmet Erkut Senturk is nearly promising as Necip Uysal for example, and couple of other decent ones.)
Anyways, I finished my 2nd season with Besiktas, took a screenshot of Necip to show you how he developed.

necip.jpg