ned to know

• Thread starter Thread starter djsniper88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2K

djsniper88

Reaction score
is there anyway on this site it shows it leage cus my wife doing my head in cus it say in iileage, can some one help plz

what.....the holy **** are you saying lol

Last edited:
sorry can not spell lol, i the site offiacl, will i get in trobule for download from this site

No. This website is an official part of the FM fansite community, we in fact hold level 3 gold affiliation as a registered fansite (the top level on SI's affiliation scheme) We are listed on Sports Interactive website as a gold affiliate here:

Sports Interactive - Affiliates - Gold

All downloads etc from our site are user/3rd party content, they are not official or endorsed by Sports Interactive because of licensing laws (blame EA Sports and FIFA for this) but neither are they illegal. SI strongly supports the FM fansite community and it's contribution of fantastic content (facepacks, logos, skins etc) year on year.

FM-Base and any content hosted or linked here is 100% legal and fully endorsed by the makers of Football Manager; Sports Interactive.

WE are even listed on the in-game fansite list if you can find it.

Last edited:
thaxs now i can show that to wife and she shut up lol

know the feeling lol. The only thing that's not allowed here is when people ask for help regarding getting illegal copies of the game to work.

sorry can not spell lol, i the site offiacl, will i get in trobule for download from this site

This is not the official site, you can however legally acquire the game through this site.

//Edit - I went to take a **** and got zoomed in the process. Never mind what I said, Jake said it all really.

it toold me how u know it not illeage, how dou know blah blah, now i shown her that , she shut up, now i can get facepacks, and enjoy my game lol

This is not the official site, you can however legally acquire the game through this site.

//Edit - I went to take a **** and got zoomed in the process. Never mind what I said, Jake said it all really.

Do you remember a while back when you said I gave too much information about something..................... :S

So you are old enough to marry, yet you can't spell basic english? If you aren't a troll, may God have mercy on your soul.

i have that dislixe thing, but allways nice people take the mick

If people take the mick screw them. You'll always get a few douches.

Speakin of which apologies for my post-wasn't aware you had dyslexia. Just that sometimes you'll get a few people who can't be bothered to type properly and are just lazy (obviously not people from other countries though). So apologies for my presumption

How do i make a facepack. I know it has to be a certain file type but how do i assign the correct image to the correct player. Any help and advice would be appreciated.

you could download one then have ur own pic, eg player1 (there image) then ur image4 chage to player 1 and move it to right part save doing the confi

if you want illegal things..inbox me... i can download a lot of illegal stuff even my game is illegal *** paying 30 pounds o soo for a game where you just going to sit aroundf and click and drag and do jack **** lol

if you want illegal things..inbox me... i can download a lot of illegal stuff even my game is illegal *** paying 30 pounds o soo for a game where you just going to sit aroundf and click and drag and do jack **** lol

You have FM illegally? enjoy your ban son :)

bruv wow im gonna get banned ....... like if i care...ill transfer to neoseeker forum or dungout or dungeon wateva that **** is called if not them sega forum whatever inittt :) or illl make a diffrent account hahaha happy new year you sad folks playing football mannager !!!! go get drunk ahaha

Back