ned to know

• Thread starter Thread starter djsniper88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2K
such a moron. sigh.

I have pirated stuff, from books to games with all sorts of things in between, and I still do every once in a while (Most stuff is hard to get over here although digital distribution sites have made it easier lately) so I won't criticise him for pirating. But I will criticise him for being a ******* idiot. He could've kept his mouth shut, but oh noes, he had to brag about saving himself a whole (!?) 30 pounds (That's what, a couple nights out drinking?), getting himself banned in the process. And his comeback line is 'you're losers that play football manager'. Breaking news boy, so are you.

I have pirated stuff, from books to games with all sorts of things in between, and I still do every once in a while (Most stuff is hard to get over here although digital distribution sites have made it easier lately) so I won't criticise him for pirating. But I will criticise him for being a ******* idiot. He could've kept his mouth shut, but oh noes, he had to brag about saving himself a whole (!?) 30 pounds (That's what, a couple nights out drinking?), getting himself banned in the process. And his comeback line is 'you're losers that play football manager'. Breaking news boy, so are you.

More than 30 quid for a couple of nights boozin round here lol.

I'm gonna facepalm him though as I didn't pay 30 quid anyway lol

omdzzz atheee uuuu plonkeerrrr u know how drinking is :D getting drunk is 1000000% better then playing this bullllshittttt!!!!! seriouslyyyyyy i dont even know why people play this sad game!!!! i dnt even know why i play it myselfff....seeriously my lfie is fuckkkkddd i think ive beeen smoking to much herb or sumfink my dazeeee :@ ****** me of!!!

Back