Need 3 Goalkeepers but only 2 are available

Help

Reaction score
So yeah, I need to select 3 Goalkeepers for my Chille team. There are only 2 available, therefore it won't let me continue. Only 3 in the national pool, 1 other in the U20, who is also unavailable. So i'm stuck, I can't continue with the game.

This has never happened before, even though I've only been able to choose 2 in the past. It just got on with it, SUDDENLY, now there is an issue.

Is there literally anything I can do about this? If there isn't then, wow, this is totally ridiculous.

Thanks.

Thanks, will it choose a completely random team or?

As he said, just holiday for a day.

I assume you're selecting a squad?

It will just pick the usual players but fix the situation regarding the keeper.

Just keep a slot open in team registration, so if you've aloved to register 18 players, then only register 17! Problem solved ;)

Just keep a slot open in team registration, so if you've aloved to register 18 players, then only register 17! Problem solved ;)

This is what I do, just pick one player less in the squad and it will let you continue. Same thing works when picking squads for champions league etc, if you don't have the required type of player you need according to the rules, just leave a blank spot instead.