Need 352 or 343 wingbacks Antonio Conte similar sistem for Fm 2019

Babemocni1988

Reaction score
Hello guys!I was wondering if someone can upload something similar that Antonio Conte have used with Juventus 352 or Chelsea 343 formation tactic,I would be so gratefull!Thanks in advance

Hi, funnily enough these are two systems I'm hoping to play with. I have actually ran a year with a 343...it's not strictly a true Conte style, but it's defensively sound and plays more like a Kante and Fabregas partnership in the middle. The other outfield roles would fit the style though.

I could do with it being tested actually...if you'd like to try it let me know and I'll upload it.

Hi, funnily enough these are two systems I'm hoping to play with. I have actually ran a year with a 343...it's not strictly a true Conte style, but it's defensively sound and plays more like a Kante and Fabregas partnership in the middle. The other outfield roles would fit the style though.

I could do with it being tested actually...if you'd like to try it let me know and I'll upload it.
I would be so gratefull,Iam looking for somethinh similar for a long time...

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/267-TESTED-FM19-3-4ARGUSknap343IFP105ECFA-by-Knap/page-0.html :)

Here's the 343. Sorry it took a little while - I hate how the game keeps ******** up set-pieces just keeps changing players around for no apparent reason.

View attachment 8282

It should have the MRC as default taker. It's an attacking controlled style with Fabregas pulling the strings as a Roaming Playmaker. Hopefully it works for you, let me know how it goes.

Here's the 343. Sorry it took a little while - I hate how the game keeps ******** up set-pieces just keeps changing players around for no apparent reason.

View attachment 1208051

It should have the MRC as default taker. It's an attacking controlled style with Fabregas pulling the strings as a Roaming Playmaker. Hopefully it works for you, let me know how it goes.

Tnx man!I will test it today!Any OI or specific training?

I play on touch, so I'd choose "attacking". Otherwise I just let the assistant handle the OIs on this particular 343. You could choose the show onto weak foot for the winger positions though.

Yeah do so please :) I only ran a year with Liverpool buying Varane at CB. I ended on 95 points won the league losing 1 game all year but drew a fair number eight in total. I did win the Carabao and the ECL and lost the FA cup on pens. The one game I lost all year funnily enough was to Fulham!

You will get over-run in midfield though against the good sides. But we kept grinding out the results. I did make a minor tweak since then which I hope will improve things going forward, but haven't had a chance to try it out.

The upload has the change incorporated.

No just plug and play

I play on touch, so I'd choose "attacking". Otherwise I just let the assistant handle the OIs on this particular 343. You could choose the show onto weak foot for the winger positions though.

Yeah do so please :) I only ran a year with Liverpool buying Varane at CB. I ended on 95 points won the league losing 1 game all year but drew a fair number eight in total. I did win the Carabao and the ECL and lost the FA cup on pens. The one game I lost all year funnily enough was to Fulham!

You will get over-run in midfield though against the good sides. But we kept grinding out the results. I did make a minor tweak since then which I hope will improve things going forward, but haven't had a chance to try it out.

The upload has the change incorporated.

So you play on Attacking mentality,I would prefer Control because Conte prefer Control mentality,but If you say that its works beter on Att I will accept it!Cant wait to start testin,I was waiting for a long time,test will be with Inter Milano;)

Yes, but it has very short passing and a very slow tempo, which effectively is maximising control but always with an intention of winning the game rather than just probing and patiently waiting for an opening as in positive.

The ME is a lot more giving to the attacking mentality. On positive you really need very good technical players to pull it off and is more a Guardiola probing very high possession style. So if you don't have the best players in the world for this mentality, it won't work.

Yes, but it has very short passing and a very slow tempo, which effectively is maximising control but always with an intention of winning the game rather than just probing and patiently waiting for an opening as in positive.

The ME is a lot more giving to the attacking mentality. On positive you really need very good technical players to pull it off and is more a Guardiola probing very high possession style. So if you don't have the best players in the world for this mentality, it won't work.

Understood!Thanks for all advices!

No problem...I wished positive mentality worked better. I'm trying to get a classic 4231 working with it and to an extent I have, but it's so open defensively that it's hard to be tough to beat. With that said the football is beautiful. Do love seeing a 20 plus passing move on the game :)

Inter Milano quick test BJT Tactic

View attachment 8278

View attachment 8277

I just gave up,results are decent but not happy with overall team performing,my striker scored one goal in 8 matches...
Next I will try white europa 352 tactic posted here

Last edited: