Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I need atacking midfielder for newcastle united ive got ben afra but i play him on the wing my formation is3-1-2-2-2 i was thinking of jadson is he good??

Reaction score
Jadson is quality, made like 30 assist per season in my Ajax save. Quite the bargain too.

Singapore's Wonderkid
Reaction score
Haris Medunjanin, Martin Galvan, John Fleck, Jano, Buonanotte, Sambou Yatabare, Juan Albin

Reaction score
Edgar Ivan pacheco!!! cheap and becomes one of the best!

Reaction score
youll find plenty searching in the right areas, I'd say its the easiest position to find players for in fm. Give us some more details, who have u got up front for him to link with, what are the main qualities you want from him? Young or experienced?

Reaction score
i was looking for AM just 2 play behind the front two of me forwards and me forwards are lovenkrands and edinson cavani whos me deepline forward he scores for fun