Need a Asst Manager...any recommendations welcome!

Carcon

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to replace my current right hand man, hopefully for the better!

Currently playing with Montrose (Scotland) in my 3rd season.

Any and all suggestions welcome please :)

Don't quite know what info you need but let me know and i will assist!

Cheers

Thanks i'll check those two out and let you know how i go :)

Well i can't seem to find Garry Pendery and Tony Coton still has 2 years left on his contract and won't talk to me lol

Any more i can check out?

Last edited:
Billy Dodds is good I signed him with Boston United and he has served me well, also on cheap wages.

not sure if he will join. But he's usually unsigned in fm. Olivier bierhoff. I always hire him in all my games. Gives good opposite instructions when needed, and player reports, as his scouting abilities are good. Also good for coaching.

A free agent (although I dont know if he will go that low) and I swear by him is Brendan o'connell

Thanks for the replies all.

Billy Dodds...thats who i currently have at the moment :)

Olivier Beirhoff & Brendan O'Connell i can't seem to find :S

Thanks i'll check those two out and let you know how i go :)

Well i can't seem to find Garry Pendery and Tony Coton still has 2 years left on his contract and won't talk to me lol

Any more i can check out?

Ah, spelt Pendery wrong, it's Pendrey.

If you have Holland loaded, Hans Jorritsma (think that's right, at work so can't check) is amazing but in my experience will always leave when contract expires.

Thanks guys i'll add them to my list and check them out...or see who is willing to talk to me lol

hello guys,

but what are important stats for a assistant manager?

good luck with them

lol in the end i got nowhere with them, half of my staff wouldn't sign a new contract and left, i found an asst man...iain turner i think his name is. The board then went over my head and sold one of my key players so i took the hump and resigned lol. Quickly realised i wasn't going to get another job so i reapplied back to Montrose and they took me back (didn't think they would!) but now they are being difficult and won't let me hire more staff etc, Previously had 6 coaches now i'm only allowed 4!

Lesson learned there! oO)