MrWhite755

Reaction score
Can someone help me with a Bayern tactic. Normally I make my own, but they become very inconsistent.

I would want a tactic that has a solid defense and doesn't concede silly goals but is also good at attacking keeping possession.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Whilst I don't have an approach to offer, I still have some advice. Unless you are conceding 1 or 2 silly goals or goals from set pieces every game,( and I mean EVERY game) I would not worry too much. When facing teams that you dominate against, the goals you concede will be fluke goals, from individual mistakes or set pieces rather than the opponent ripping your defence apart since these are the chances you restrict them to.

As an Example, set pieces stands for about 30% of the goals scored. Now, if you play as Man U home against Stoke and play the game 100 times, I would suspect that more than 50, perhaps as high as 66% of the goals they score against you will be from set pieces. Not because they will score many set pieces against you, but because they will rarely score from open play against you .

Have a go at this.

Match training - def positioning
General training - Defending (if you are conceding) or Balanced on high

For man marking, get your defensive coach
Oh, and change Overload to Attacking.

View attachment 337222

Whilst I don't have an approach to offer, I still have some advice. Unless you are conceding 1 or 2 silly goals or goals from set pieces every game,( and I mean EVERY game) I would not worry too much. When facing teams that you dominate against, the goals you concede will be fluke goals, from individual mistakes or set pieces rather than the opponent ripping your defence apart since these are the chances you restrict them to.

As an Example, set pieces stands for about 30% of the goals scored. Now, if you play as Man U home against Stoke and play the game 100 times, I would suspect that more than 50, perhaps as high as 66% of the goals they score against you will be from set pieces. Not because they will score many set pieces against you, but because they will rarely score from open play against you .

I am about 45-55% of goals are scored from set pieces at the moment!