burn4mee

Reaction score
I have a porblem with my Board. In my last 2 seasons they have decided my "season expectations". They whant me to win all the cup's in the game nad i really don't whant to do that. Anny ideas how can I decide my expectations?

What team are you and what season?

Never seen this before.

hahah just resign, or just try and do it and if you get sacked you'll surely get another job

I have a porblem with my Board. In my last 2 seasons they have decided my "season expectations". They whant me to win all the cup's in the game and i really don't want to do that. Anny ideas how can I decide my expectations?

One second, just read that.

Why would you not want to win all the cups?

I have created my own club with a unique board and I am in end of season year 2012. In my last season was expected to win all in Premier Division but i lost all the cup's even the title, i've just won CL.:) , my board was upset but i didn't get sacked and now it hapendes again I can't understand why

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

because it's not ma style and it's boring if i win all. I just like to play for my tactic and fun.:)

They expect you to do that with Man Utd aswell

I would say your reputation is so high that to not win every cup would be a fail, also you probably have a huge budget XD

Can I probably modify my expectation with the FMEditor(FMRTE) ?

You could maybe edit your reputation, but you may not be able to sign quality players then