Craig G

Reaction score
Playing as Celtic and Commons is my only CAM, need a good back up any suggestions I have a budget of ?4 million.

You in the first season?

If so you could try and get the obvious Will Hughes.

You could try and get Luis Alberto from liverpool on loan with a future fee?

He was really good for me when Coutinho was injured on my Liverpool save.

also made an enquiry for Djuricic who is 3 million rated player and Benfica wanted 16 million

Kusk, Drage, Trigueros

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

man there is a guy in austra wien he's like 18 years old, i dont remember his name he has potential and you can get him for like 10k

kasper kusk turns into a beast about 3 mill ish loads of potential. also javi espinosa and uffe bech.

I'd never heard of Kasper Kusk and my scouts found him (or his agent, can't remember but it was in-game). Signed him with HSV for 250k. One of my favourite signings in FM14 so far.

BTW Hakan Calhanoglu is the best AM imo. Better than Ozil in a narrow 4231 IMO too ;)

Kusk has a 525k release clause.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Kasper Kusk has a ?525k release clause. Mauro Bollini and Georginio Wijnuldum have been beast AMC's for me or you could try loan Suso from Liverpool?

have you tried tomas martinez from river plate he should be around that price and he turns into a beast with care

Humam Tariq is a quality bargain. I was able to sign him at 200k at the end of the first season.

Also take a look at Gabriel Iancu for around 3 mil, Neilton from Santos on a free, and Sascha Horvath from Austria Wein for about 1m.

Last edited:
Angel Correa great AMC scores a hat full of goals from the off and assist machine.

Ryan Gauld? naturally plays out on the left as an inside forward but could easily retrain him to be a great AMC.