Need a CHEAP goalkeeper and a Decent young striker?

cfc1991

Reaction score
I'm fulham, I have 1.7Million to spend and need a strikers mostly but I'm looking for a decent keeper too cover Schwarzer. I have Welliton and Okaka up front already with Dempsey as back up but I like to play Dempsey as a right midfielder as he never finishes as a striker.

Thanks

alex smithies for less than £1m from huddersfield. decent already and by the time schwarzer retires he'll be good enough for first team. also try peter utaka for a stricker cos he always gets goals and is reasonably cheap

alex smithies for less than £1m from huddersfield. decent already and by the time schwarzer retires he'll be good enough for first team. also try peter utaka for a stricker cos he always gets goals and is reasonably cheap

could not agree more, alex smithies is an amense young goalkeeper! i signed him for Manchester United and now into 6 years in, Van der Sar retired, Smithies was tutored by him for 2 years and is now England number 1 ;)

Vladimir Stojkovic, got him from Sporting on the second season for 300k and im Evian so...

Smithies is immense always buy him now.
Had him as a back upto Van der Sar for 2 seasons and then Foster for a season. Come 2012/13 Smithies was mine and Englands number one

Well he looks good a PA of 165 on 10.3!

for a good young striker, get leigh griffiths from dundee or charlie austin from swindon

Sc - Imanol agir...sth Plays at Real Sociedad at the start of the season.
Gk - Areola

Febian Brandy scored 40 goals in all competitions with me in League 1 !

Mitchell Langerak from melbourne victory would be an ideal cover up for Schwarzer.

Tim Krul becomes immense after a season or Two. Also, snap up Fraser Forster as he becomes even better but he is on loan at Norwich for the first season.

Espen johnsen..........he might have been signed by other teams although...................he was free at the start of the season........try sebastian viera too...........or donovan ricketts

vincent enyeama, nigerian keeper who is available for about 500k at the start of the game

enyeama is the best shout he is a good solid keeper and has a few years still left in him

i agree with the alex smithies chat, but how about ben amos? pick him up for about 500k

I agree with Chris, Tim Krul is a top young keeper.