Need a cheap good winger LFC first season January

MrX

Reaction score
Ive got an 8.75m budget (Yeh the board are ars*holes first season) to spend, but i need a good winger, suggestions please?

What patch are you on and are you using any databases? Malga's Joaquín is usually available for €4.5M in my saves (on latest patch.)

Amazing Right winger who can also do a decent job on the Left at times when Downing is not playing well.

me think u should get scoot sinclair or nathan dyer both beasts when used as winger attacking

wow you got 8 mill, i got 2 mill so lucky you, but i would strongly suggest gaitan, he has done wonders for me, remember that you have Suso aswell, he has played brilliantly for me as a winger when i used him there :)

wow you got 8 mill, i got 2 mill so lucky you, but i would strongly suggest gaitan, he has done wonders for me, remember that you have Suso aswell, he has played brilliantly for me as a winger when i used him there :)
I did originally have 2m, but I used that for youth then they gave me 14m for January because they was pleased with the position I'm in, Bought Labyad and Sorenson