wagend

Reaction score
Need a 1st choice striker - complete forward - for newcastle, ideally someone who is good in the air and has some strength. Any ideas?

You can usually snipe Berahino from West Brom for under 10M

Munir and Gabriel Barbosa are both very able choices for CF and will soon become solid 1st choices because they develop quickly and are already really good. Unfortunately neither of them are particularly strong or good in the air :/ hope it helps though.

I second this. I got him first season for 7m and he netted 25 goals for me.

Danny Ings- Contract runs out at end of 1st season so can snap him up for £3-5m
Benteke-Do it over 48 months
W.Bony- Top class but yet again do something like £5m upfront and £9m over 48months

DEPAY amazing as a complete forwards. 30 goals in 30 games with 9 assists

Did you not sign Ferreyra? Always been quality for me as a complete forward on previous FM's and it doesn't look as though his ability or potential has gone down by much in this years game despite him struggling to even make the bench at Newcastle.

Wow, exact same numbers for me haha. Even better the season after that so far, check out those UCL stats

View attachment 708880

Wow that is crazy :O

Nope, Ferreyra wouldn't sign for me. I've started a new save now and managed to get him and Fierro up front. Now I just need to sort the defense. 2 right backs and a left back and none of the young english talent will have bids accepted on them :/

Is this you Mauricio Pochettino? If it is, you also need 3 midfielders and 2 centre backs. Just saying

DEPAY amazing as a complete forwards. 30 goals in 30 games with 9 assists

I bought Depay and I mostly use him as an inside forward . Very good player for such a young age but the fact that he attempts so many shots during the game is a little bit furstrating. Did you manage by any chance to correct this ?

Vincent Aboubakar has been great since I bought him. I play him as a complete forward and he's got such good poaching stats but he's stong and physical as well, it's the perfect mix really.

I bought Depay and I mostly use him as an inside forward . Very good player for such a young age but the fact that he attempts so many shots during the game is a little bit furstrating. Did you manage by any chance to correct this ?

Unless you improve his team-work, you can't. His low teamwork is the reason for so many shots.

Unless you improve his team-work, you can't. His low teamwork is the reason for so many shots.

I guess this could work with similar cases like Konoplyanka for example ! Thank you a lot for the advice man !