Status
Not open for further replies.

ITFC15

Reaction score
Hi, im new to all this so please go easy on me!

I'm with Ipswich Town and looking for a striker who can replace Gary O'Connor as a Complete Forward with Support in my first Season (January 2011). If you have any help/suggestions it would be much appreciated.

At the momment i am looking at Victor Anichebe or Rickie Lambert...

Many Thanks

leigh griffiths from dundee? only like 19 or 20 or something like that and he has pretty good finishing etc and will most likely progress alot

thanks, but im already using him in my starting eleven as a poacher and want a bigger, stronger, guy who is better in the air, to play off him

defo, also try kadlec, don't know if he would come to a championship club tho. Fabianni is also a good shout, big strong target man, or Eneramo

not anichebe that's all i can tell ya

i play anichebe as a complete forward for everton but it's not working, not even in friendlies against weaker teams. the best success i've had at anichebe is as an AMC attacking midfielder where he had 3 or so good games, but overall throughout the season, he still sucked no matter where i played him

no, i use wickham for the last 30 mins and in cup games

Normally, bring him on for O'Connor, but don't want to play Wickham to much yet, plus he is very injury prone so wont be there week in, week out

no, i use wickham for the last 30 mins and in cup games

Normally, bring him on for O'Connor, but don't want to play Wickham to much yet, plus he is very injury prone so wont be there week in, week out

You should start him for all of your games, he is more than good enough...

Agree on Wickham. If you want an alternative take a look at Denni Avdic

thanks for all the advice, just concerned with Wickham being injured all the time

Leigh Griffiths is a definate. He is fantastic at Championship level and in three or four seasons he will be one of the best strikers in the game. You just have to nurture him correctly :) Under 1 Million Pounds too :)

nils petersen from cottbus (german 2nd bundesliga) is a decent complete forward with the potential to become a really good one. he's available for 1,5 mio € in the first season (after the first season the price usually increases massively).

Status
Not open for further replies.