IsaacBrooks

Reaction score
I have just been drawn in the group stages of the champion league in a very tough group ( real madrid, inter milan and schalke) as well as me FC Kobenhavn. Can anyone suggest a good tactic for a weaker team that is counter attacking so i can at least get 3rd place and qualify for the europa league.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Anyone got any suggestions?

when i was inn the champions league against marsielle barca and spartak (me atalanta). at home you gotta go for it and away i went for a 2 cb formation with a sweeper behind playing zonal. then to wing backs, 2 cms 2 wingers in attacking mid positions and one poacher.
--------------Sweeper (zonal)
-----Centre back Centre back (man mark)
Wingback--------------------------- wingback
------Ball winner playmaker/box 2 box
Winger -------------------------------------Winger
---------------------Poacher

you may wanna put your wide players as inside forwards if your wing backs are very strong at crossing so you get more mans in the box. also put your best header at the farpost for corners just incase you get lucky

i managed to get 3rd with a lucky 5 - 0 win in russia and lost only by one goal against a full barca squad with marcherano scoring a 35 yard belter ¬ ¬

Last edited: