Lynden13

Reaction score
I'm starting a season in league 2, probably with Cambridge, any recommendations to what tactics I should use?

They are predicted to finish 8th so will probably need an attacking formation rather than a defensive one.

Weird I have winzip but the files ive downloaded come up as unopenable.

Weird I have winzip but the files ive downloaded come up as unopenable.
Then it would surely be a good idea to tell us what files they are? Or at least post the link so we can check ourselves.

Don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to play the game any way they want. But of all the questions on this board, these are the type that boggles my mind. My mindset is that I don't want to find a tactic that fits this team or that team, I want to find a tactic that fits ME and then build a squad around it. That is the fun part of the game and amazing feeling when you find a guy or a develop a guy to fit that particular positional role. Additionally, this is how it is done in real life. Managers have their preferred style of player and they rarely bend too much. Regardless of who you are, if you don't fit that managers style and the manager can't see you developing into someone who fits it, then you are sold/released.

Find a tactic that fits YOU! Find a tactic that fits YOUR style and what YOU are looking for.