Need a few additions to my squad

Kahla

Reaction score
Currently playing with Werder Bremen and am in December of the first season. I started with most of the players injured with 6months left until recovery and I'm trying to offload most of them. Got rid of Arnautović for 6mil, trying to sell Pizzaro without much luck and also considering selling Marko Marin since I don't like his type of players. I'm currently 7th after 16 games with 5-9-2 score. An underachievement for myself, but the main problem is the scoring and creating of chances since otherwise I have one of the best defenses in the game. I brought Vršaljko from Dinamo and have a pretty decent defense. Hans Henrik Andreasen is my primary DMC and Tim Borowski my primary playmaker together with Ekici. I got Kim Jung-Woo coming in the January window and I like him a lot, because of his decent stats and ability to cover most of the pitch effectively. The area I have been struggling most is the forward line. I have no real 1st option striker and the players I have aren't doing the job very well, with just 15 goals scored and 11 conceded in the whole League. I have 8mil € available currently and I need a 1st option striker and perhaps one more creative midfielder or maybe a new winger since my top scorer is Tim Borowski(CM) and top assists is Lukas Schmitz (LB)

Bony Wilfried is Good. Rochina was good but not sure since update! You could try Adam Johnson on loan for the wing..

December of the first season, first sentance, mate.;)

Wilfried is at Udinese, got signed this season. Doubt it I can get him.

Shaqiri - around 8.5 mil steal imo.
Sigporsson - Finnish striker absolute beast I paid 11 mil for him then sold him to juve for 20 mil ... so he's quality.
Crisetig or Veratti are decent CM's that work VERY well TOGETHER.

Quintero, Sanogo, Christian Benitez, Welbeck/Sturridge(loan) - Strikers
Verratti, Yttegard Yensen ( Tromso ), Andile Jali, Badelj - CM

I would recommend trying to get Lukaku/Welbeck or Sturridge on loan. Try and sign Raheem Sterling from Liverpool for your wings and you could also look into the possibility of signing Connor Wickham on loan. Just a few ideas for you :)

Well some of those players might not want to come to my club, as my scouts tell me that Ruben Rochina apparantly would have no intention of joining us. Another problem seems to be that I have 2 players already on loan (Danny Wilson and Papasthathopoulos) and I can't loan anymore players which is a bit odd. I also tried signing Fierro, but they want 9mil for him which is too much.

Last edited: