dngrs

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm new to this game and I'm having some problems with my team. Messi has been injured and so I have some problems scoring goals especially when my key players get injured and I can't use them for a while.

I also want other players because I don't think my reserves are very good. My budget is around 20mil euros. I'm looking mostly after 1 defender and 1 striker that can work well with my other players.

My tactics and stuff are standard. I usually let my assistant help me because I started playing a few days ago and some things are a bit complicated :D.

Any help would be nice. Thanks.

This is my team:
moz-screenshot.png

Have a look at Sebastian Coates Leonel Galeano Sime Vrsaljko Sergio Araujo Rogelio Funes Mori, if you pay over 48 months you can stretch you budget

20mil and going for a defender and attacker. 1 to replace messi because he is injured and 1 in case a defender is injured. As defender is David Luiz a good pick?

Sign Fernando Llorente from bilbao can get him from 8 mil to 12 mil and offers you something different up front

On my barca save I bought Munoz from palermo as Puyol's long term replacement. His mental is slightly low so get puyol/pique to tutor him. Better than Luiz or other players since he already speaks the language and has spanish second nationality. Will cost you 10-15m.

For a striker you can look around the site for any wonderkid, Babacar, Lukaku etc. Though I don't know why you even need a striker? You have the beast that is david villa, who can last a good few seasons, with an up and coming wonderkid replacement Bojan. I'd assume you're using a 4-5-1, like Barca, but if you're using 2 strikers then buy huge llorente to partner villa as a target man. Will probs cost around 15m.

You could also wait till next season for a huge budget, and buy Iker Muniain. (Bilbao rarely settle for less than 20m)

EDIT: Ah I see you want a striker to replace Messi. He isn't a striker, play him as an inside forward. And in that case just loan a replacement until the end of the season. Don't buy someone who you will just end up selling as soon as messi is fit again.

Munoz from Palermo for about 8mil (defender)
Neymar from Santos but unsure how much they will want, pay so much upfront then offer them do much over 48 months.
Neymar can play AM/L & Striker.

1 question a bit offtopic:
If I don't use my transfer budget now can I use it later? like after a season

Well I think second season you get around 80m (or maybe it's 50), from my experience if you used that 20m they'll still give you the 80, if you don't, they'll just add 60m to make up the total budget of 80m, if that makes sense.

So you'd be better off spending it, since you're the richest club in the world :p

Yes but a little tip..whilst there's no transfers allowed change your budget to wages allowance so u have no transfer money available and this will giv u a good handling of finances and giv u a profit each month

Ezequiel Munzo is injured for a few weeks and he's 4 mil not 8 or 10 as you guys said. You're talking about estimated value or something else?

thanks for the tip

Munzo is injured for a few weeks and he's 4 mil not 8 or 10 as you guys said. You're talking about estimated value or something else?

thanks for the tip
The 4m is the player's base valuation, but that doesn't take into account his importance to the club, or his contract length. Before buying a player get a scout report, your scout will give you an estimated price and his wage demands, which will be more accurate the better your scout is. Only players you get for their valuation or less are those transfer listed.

Ezequiel Munzo is injured for a few weeks and he's 4 mil not 8 or 10 as you guys said. You're talking about estimated value or something else?

thanks for the tip

Yer 4 mil is his value, Palermo won't release him for that, they'll want about 7-8mil.
Depending on what injury he has he still maybe able to sign for you.
If not try jan vertoghen of psv he costs about 8 or 9mil

Depending on what injury he has he still maybe able to sign for you.
Yes, check his "Inj" status icon on his profile page. If it's red you'll have to wait, if it's yellow it means he's back in training and he'll pass a medical when you attempt to sign him.

I offered 17 for Neymar, 20.5 for Aguero and 6.2 for Munoz they all rejected.
It's the last day I can do transfers.
I was seting transfer date immediate with flexiblity negotiable and no deadline sometimes adding 20% of profit from next sale

Last edited:
Did you get scout reports first? He'll tell you how much to offer. If they flat out rejected without negotiating keep upping your bids until they do. As I said about 10-15m for Munoz, around 25m for Neymar and i've never bought Aguero but he'll cost upwards of 30m.

Also if you really need them all now and don't have enough money, you can pay the extra needed over 48 months. When you negotiate the offer, there's an option to add buy clauses or something, and select monthly installments and put the amount in there. It'll impact your month to month finances though.

Yes I did

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

I got Munoz for 12. I got 8 left should I keep it?

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Got a problem with the contract
uploading pic in 2sec

Yeah you may as well, since you won't get a barca standard player for that much, especially as the player and agent signing fees come out of the budget too.