StringerHD

Reaction score
hey can anybody give me a team to play with i just get annoyed/bored of saves so yeah any suggestions of teams my idea when playing is try to replicate pep guardiolas barcelona so yeah thanks

try monaco im using them at the moment and the transfer budgets are mental

Manchester United Is The Team I Always Manage I Suppose I'm Biased Being A United Fan Tho But They Have Such A Brilliant Hub Of Players You Dont Really Need To Make Much Transfers In The First Season Either Just Good Squad Management With 1 or 2 Signings

Go for a lower team. If you take a Man U it gets boring after winning all. Try to dominate with a lower team and then possibly move to next team etc. But stick to your game...

Add a load of leagues and hit the random team selector - great fun, I've recently taken charge of bundesliga II side - dynamo Dresden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheers guys i have tried so many teams the longest ive stayed with a team is like 4 years with everton but they just dont back you financially and im a massive man city fan so united is out of the equation for me :p

ive always struggled to hold down a save an ive never really step out of the english league untill i started with ajax im trying to clear all none dutch player in time and have most of the holland squad play for me and try to win the chapions league im still at the beginning and really enjoying it and also excited to see if i can do it they have some excellent players aswell i think u would really enjoy it

im thinking of doing a southampton save and getting rid of the foreign players basically anyone who isn't homegrown