maxcass

Reaction score
Hi, I haven't put in any screenshots because I dont know how to, sorry!!

I'm playing as Coventry, I'm in my second season, won the championship and league cup in the first season, I've literally just played one game in my start to the premiership.

I currently play 4-4-2, with two MC's and two wingers pushed up inbetween the strikers and MC's.

This is my team:

GK - Kasper Schmeichek
DR - Jordan Spence
DL - Franck Signorino
DC - Miquel Robuste
DC - James McPake
MC - Aron Gunnarsson
MC - Charlie Adam
AML - Junior Stanislas
AMR - David Hoilett
ST - Peter Utaka (Poacher)
ST - Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink (Target Man)

SUBS: Vary as to what I need for the match/if players are injured.
Lucas Jutkiewicz (ST)
Freddy Eastwood (ST)
Marlon King (ST)
Gary McSheffrey (AML/ST)
Gael Nlundulu (AMR)
Carl Baker (M/AMRLC)
David Bell (M/AMRLC)
Sammy Clingan (DMC/MC)
Danillo (ML/AML)
Michael Ball (DL)
Yassin Moutaouakil (DR)
Ben Turner (DC)
Richard Wood (DC)
Martin Cranie (DRLC)
Danny Ireland (GK)

I'm thinking this tactic worked in the championship but will struggle in the premiership and Europe, what do you guys think?

Also I dont really have a clue about how to choose people's roles, I have just put target man and poacher as a guess really, and I haven't really touched to the roles for the rest of the team!

I've used up all of my transfer money (could be stupid I know)

AND (sorry for the last question!!) I normally just do whatever the assistant tells me to do in terms of opposition instructions, is that right or is it better not to??

Thanks!!

Regarding the opposition instructions: Trusting your AssMan will depend on how good your AssMan is.
What I usually do for opposition instructions, when playing a hard opposition, is apply hard tackling on their best passers, close down any MC with a good long-shot and in general just show all of their men up front (Anything playing as high as or higher than MC) onto their weaker foot. Also, if one of their fullbacks provides a lot of depth (Daniel Alves, Fábio Coentrão for example) I tend to show them onto their weaker foot as well.

Cheers for that! Cleared a few things up..Just need the tactic help now :)