jassar

Reaction score
hi i am playing with aston villa in the latest update 13.3.3.

sold given and guzan is not that good

what are u guys suggesting i should buy

koval?

Ospina?

Ruddy?

or any other player .

thanks in advance

hi i am playing with aston villa in the latest update 13.3.3.

sold given and guzan is not that good

what are u guys suggesting i should buy

koval?

Ospina?

Ruddy?

or any other player .

thanks in advance

Thread moved to the correct section.

no i have signed him at newcastle united once in the previous games and he was awful for me . he never even stopped a single shot .

Thats amazingly weird... He is keeping loads of clean sheets on my save for celtic... Even in the Champions cup :) I even use him as the 2nd choice keeper for my England squad... Ruddy? He is worst than Fraser Forster... Fraser Forster is a really amazing keeper... There is most probably something wrong with your tactics or your defenders are just not suitable to work with him... Please note that different keepers has different strengths... Play to your goalkeeper's strengths and cover his weaknesses with your defenders... Else you will be conceding **** load even if you buy ter stegen... Not sure why some people here say you need at least 3 CB to really defend properly on this FM... Been using 4 defenders with 2 CB 2 extremely offensive fullbacks... Haven't been conceding like people said...

a nice temporary keeper would be Scott Carson, He always plays well for me and is cheap. Buy him and spend more time finding a good keeper for the future

a nice temporary keeper would be Scott Carson, He always plays well for me and is cheap. Buy him and spend more time finding a good keeper for the future

yes he is but atm i have money and i really want to get a good keeper so that all the transfer work is done and the team is settled soon

fraisrer forster, declan rudd can be very good with game time and so can ben amos or look at cristian alverez...jeroen Zoet

I'd go with Fraser Forster. Cheap, and very, very good. Easily one of the best british keepers in the game. I had him with Newcastle, and he got picked for the national team every time. I highly recommend him.

Get someone on loan for a season, and then get Ospina on a free. He is quality, becomes good enough for a Champions league club!

fraser forster.. great goalie and he got HG status. ben amos is good. then take ospina on free transfer.

if your defence is good then i'd suggest ruddy when my defence was tight he was pulling off good saves and getting clean sheets.

Try Guillermo Ochoa
He's quite stable in my team and I signed him for free in 2014-15
Remained as a good keeper till 2018-19 when I sold him because he asked for a salary that I found too high

Butland is a great keeper with game time, but unlikely to get him straight away as only just moved to Stoke, Tim Krul is a pretty safe pair of hands and around ?14 mil. Jake Kean from blackburn or Alex McCarthy from Reading are good too but need some developing, cheap enough at about ?5mil each.